Making buildings and business energy efficient
Our energy effciency consultants and specialist controls team will help you understand how your building operates and assist you in making certain that it is operating at maximum efficiency.
Often a number of simple measures can be implemented at little or no capital cost based upon information and a bit of minor investigation.
We will typically focus on the following but solutions will vary from site to site:-
- The Installation of an energy management system and increasing staff awareness about energy efficiency
- Heating and Cooling Controls and Building Management systems (BMS)
- The Heating and Ventilation system (HVAC)
- Building Insulation
- Improvements to the insulating capacity of Windows and Doors
- Passive / mechanical ventilation improvements
- Feasibility studies for the installation of renewable energy solutions
"YOU CAN'T MANAGE WHAT YOU DON'T MEASURE"
For any organisation, measuring energy use should be a fundamental action regardless of size. Knowing and understanding consumption will help you to predict and account for your energy expenditure more accurately.
Just by implementing an energy management system and making people aware that energy consumption is being monitored will generally save 5-15% of the annual energy consumption.
"THE GREATEST EFFICIENCY SAVINGS CAN BE MADE BY NOT SWITCHING ANYTHING ON"
A building can be designed and made to be highly energy efficient but if it is operated in an energy inefficient manner it will consume excess energy.
Our Energy Efficient Behaviour programmes give carbon & energy reduction accountability to everyone in the business.